This is the home page of Fábio Santos
Who am I?
I’m a passionate software engineer and architect, specialising in node.js, React and distributed systems.
If you want you can hire me on upwork. My hourly rate varies depending on the job. See “What can I do for you?” below.
I’m the terser project maintainer, and I accept more help. The project is funded by a patreon page. Would you like to contribute?
Check out my old blog posts.
What have I done?
What can I do for you?
I’m a freelancer, and I can do many many things
- Develop desktop, mobile or web applications using a variety of programming languages
- Move your application to AWS lambda@edge, where it can respond to user requests from their own city
- Architect distributed systems like websites and apps and more
- Create a new programming language or write software that transforms codebases. I’ve created packages like js2cpp and infralang.
- Optimise your javascrpt, HTML and CSS to make sure your website loads faster than the competition. More performance means more conversion (according to Google)!
Drop me a line and we can schedule a meeting in no time!